Woman's Diary vs Man's Diary

WOMAN'S DIARY:

Wednesday 31st March 10

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I had been shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply

He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up but later he did. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

MAN'S DIARY:

Wednesday 31st March 10

Ciss camana lah MU boleh kalah 1-2 dgn Bayern Munich pagi tadi..hampes betul dah la gol last minit..tu pun nasib baik ada van der sar...byk gile save...kalau tak, mau kena 5,6 bijik tadi huhuhu...takpe hopefully next week MU boleh menang at least 1-0 pun dah cukup nak go thru..apa la agaknya strategi pakcik ferguson kali nih

1 comments:

meo188 said...

huhuhuhu :p

Post a Comment