Topic 1: Blogging & Intellectual Property Law in Malaysia (By Mr. Foong Cheong Leong, KL Lawyer & Blogger)
Do you know that you’re held responsible for what you blog and get sued or sometimes facing the threat of being sentenced to spend years in jail?
It is however, understandable that not every blogger is well versed with the law, and therefore don’t know their rights and liabilities. I’m quite sure some of us might have pondered over the following questions;
- Is it against the law when I link to other blogs?
- What should I do if someone claims that I have infringed his or her copyrights?
- Do I have rights to ask someone to remove the link to my blog?
- Can I use pictures found in other websites or google images?
- If I found out others have defamed me in their blogs, what should I do?
rasa cam bagus gak benda ni kan...sbb aku sendiri pun tak leh jawab soalan kat atas ni..
benda ni aku dapat dari website nuffnang ..sesapa yg berminat bolehla nak join kot..free je